What is the IDEAL Implant?
The IDEAL implant is the latest implant option in Southport for the breast augmentation procedure. Previously, the most common choices were saline and silicone, however, the IDEAL implant combines benefits from both to deliver a new option. The IDEAL implant is made entirely of saline material and is constructed of many chamber-like shells to provide a structure that looks and feels natural. The IDEAL implant is offered to those in the Southport area who are considering a breast augmentation to enhance the appearance of their breasts.
Who is a Candidate For the IDEAL Implant?
Candidates for the IDEAL implant are those in the Southport area who are unhappy with the size, shape or symmetry of their breasts and have decided to undergo a breast augmentation procedure. The IDEAL implant can enhance the breasts for natural, long lasting results. Candidates should be in general good health in order to undergo the breast augmentation procedure in Southport.
Why Choose the IDEAL Implant?
There are many reasons why patients in Southport might choose the IDEAL implant including:
- Safety of saline material – Because the IDEAL implant uses only saline material, there is no risk of a silent rupture. If a rupture were to occur, it would become noticeable and the sterile saline could be safely absorbed by the body.
- No MRI required – Patients who choose the IDEAL implant in Southport do not need to have regular MRI’s like they would with silicone implants. This is because the danger of a silent rupture is eliminated.
- Smaller incisions – Like regular saline implants, the IDEAL implant required a smaller incision during placement than the silicone implant.
- Natural looking – The structure of the IDEAL implant allows for the natural look and feel that so many patients like about the silicone implants.
- Reduced risks of complications – the IDEAL implant’s multi-chamber structure reduces risks of complications such as ruptures, rippling, and capsular contracture.
Your Consultation in Southport
The implant you choose will depend on your personal goals, body type, and aesthetic preferences. Your plastic surgeon will help you determine if the IDEAL implant is best for you. Those looking for a plastic surgeon for their breast augmentation in Southport can trust Dr. Vasquez with their procedure. Dr. Vasquez offers the IDEAL implant at Connecticut Plastic Surgery Group near Southport and can meet with you during a consultation to determine if its right for you.